Gun start to chip finish timing
Chip start to chip finish timing
Chips can be returnable, non-returnable, shoe, bib
Finish Line Inflatable
Generators (if no electrical power supplied)
On-Line Registration Setup for free
GoPro Video of Finish Line uploaded to YouTube
Four-wheeler (If no transportation from different Start to Finish
Rates based on number of participants and race distance.
Race Day Planning
- We will arrive approximately 1.5 - 2 hours prior to the race.
- We will contact the Race Director at the mobile number, confirm the race course and any details necessary to service your event .
- We will provide you with any bib/chips necessary for your race upon arrival.
- will train your volunteers in the registration process and work with you on the most efficient method for shuttling the data between the registration personnel and our timing personnel. We will accept race-day registrations from the Race Director or Event Staff only.
- We recommend shutting down race day registration 15 minutes prior to the race starting time.
- The race is started either our team, or yours, whichever is coordinated.
- Scoring of the race begin by our team.
- Our team manually registers the first 10-20 runners crossing the finish line .
- Preliminary awards report is generated and provided to the Race Director.
- Scoring continues until the final finisher crosses the finish line.
- Results are posted online following the conclusion of the race within 4-6 hours, usually less.
- Chip-2-Chip will answer any participant inquiries directly, and make necessary adjustments to results.